Employment - Parts Counter Technician
The primary function of the Parts Counter Technician is merchandising parts to the over-the-counter customer and over the phone customers and work with the shop technicians, which includes upselling. He/She performs a variety of clerical duties, including providing price quotations, checking inventory for product availability, providing delivery dates to customers and verifying prices. Promotes the sale of parts and accessories and is an advisor to wholesale or retail customers.
Displays seasonal part and accessories in an attractive manner, receive all shipments in a timely manner and put shipments away. Put missing bin parts away weekly. Process cores for return and or disposal plus all parts returns. Receive next day air deliveries within the first 30 mins and deliver the parts to the service department or call customer that have placed this type of order. Place stock orders. Keep the service department informed on orders for the shop.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean parts area daily, this is the counter the floors of clutter and the shelves in the parts department dusted.
- Looking up and providing customers with timely response on parts.
- Proven ability in top-notch customer service experience
- Ability to work closely with all levels of dealership departments.
- Sales- and self-motivated and desire to succeed.
- Professional communication skills: verbal and written, answer phones within three rings.
- Familiarity with Inventory Catalogs and Management, process PO's make sure that they are processed as needed. Go through the PO report and make sure that all PO's are closed as required.
- Ability to problem solve, fast learner, work as a team player in a fast paced environment.
- Maintain a helpful and pleasant attitude towards customers and co-workers.
Please send resumes to email@example.com with "Parts Counter Technician Application" in the subject line.